The Association for the Study of Food and Society (ASFS) Membership Page
The ASFS was founded in 1985, with the goals of promoting the interdisciplinary study of food and society. It has continued that mission by holding annual meetings; the first was in 1987 and since 1992, the meetings have been held jointly with the organization: Agriculture, Food & Human Values. For more information about ASFS, please go to: www.food-culture.org/
Membership in the ASFS includes:
- a subscription to the journal Food, Culture & Society, published by Routledge, Taylor & Francis, part of the Informa group.
- access to the Members Only portion of the website, featuring a message board, member directory, member syllabi and member and student papers.
- a discounted rate for the annual meeting.
- a 25% discount on subscription to Gastronomica
- Regular Membership: £50/$89/EUR67
- Joint Membership: £63/$115/EUR83
- Student Membership: £32/$60/EUR43
Please complete in full the details on this order form below and press the Submit button (we will then send you a pro-forma invoice). OR you can pay by credit or debit card by telephoning Taylor & Francis Customer Services directly +44(0) 207 017 5544
Please allow up to 28 days for your subscription payment to be processed.
Please note, our subscription year runs from January to December. If you join late in the year, please inform Routledge, Taylor & Francis’ Customer Services whether you wish to subscribe for:
- the current year (and receive all the issues of Food, Culture and Society already published during the year, as well as access to the online version of the journal), or
- the following year (and receive your first issue of 4 issues of Food, Culture and Society in March)
Please select your type of membership of ASFS
- Regular Membership
- Joint Membership:
- Student Membership